You had quite the rant yesterday about our failure to provide up to
date technology for the MSU community. The posting that started this
thread was a comment by Lawrence Bates about our new web based email
system:  https://beta.mail.msu.edu
I was interested in seeing if you had encountered any adverse issues
while using this new system (after all it is beta). So I looked for
entries in our various logs for what may have happened to you to
trigger such a venomous response.
Turns out Mr Scott I see no log entries for your netid within the new
system. None at all.
Given this data it appears to me as if you have passed a pretty severe
judgment about a product you have yet to try.

Steve Devine