Esther,

>I will say that most of my phone calls to any software or IT company
>these days end up with a 5 - 15 minute hold time, so I don't know that I
>would hold a 10 minute wait against any company.

Thanks, I agree, and I was not clear on that point.  I did not hold
the 10 minute wait against them, it was the 10 minute wait with that
absolutely horrid, loud, harsh, and downright painful telephone hold
music.  I have never heard anything so horrid, and there was no
option to change it or turn it off.  That absolutely was the last
straw that set me off on this rampage.  Maybe it's just me.  But if
you want to see for yourself, call them toll free at 1-866-343-3738
and get yourself into their telephone queue.

-- dkm