An email was just brought to my attention with an interesting new twist.
The subject is "Journalists Shot in Georgia".  The email contains a
brief headline, along with a password protected zipped attachment which
is supposedly a video of the news story.  I'm guessing password
protected zips will circumvent most if not all server side AV?

Just  another headache to consider, as if we didn't already have enough.

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915  120 Bessey
Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033 http://www.rcpd.msu.edu