Good.  How does the tool work for someone who is motor skills impaired and
takes a long time to tap out their response?  Is there a timeout before
reCAPTCHA fails?  If so can a user reset this value to extend how much time
they have to respond.

See checkpoint, "Users are notified of and can delay an impending timeout"
in Section I: Required Checkpoints of the Web Accessibility Policy.

Bob Kriegel
Animal Science