You know, one of the features of the forums/vBulletin that is lacking is a directory of experts; we talked about that at the forum where we discussed what we wanted in a collaboration solution.  We have so many brilliant people in IT at MSU, but who knows who and where they are and what they're good at...

Anyway, I need to convert macros in a large number of files to Visual Basic so I can move users from Excel 97 to something a little more modern.  Please contact me if you're interested in a consulting gig.  I'd much rather pay someone on campus than outsource this job.

Thanks.

--

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist