Dak,

This is somewhat interesting because the central MSU email system has been using SpamAssassin for many years.  (since the cut-over from Pilot email, I think).

It would be interesting to compare the settings that Music is using, versus the settings on msu.edu.

Are you sure the people that are getting so much spam thru msu.edu have gone into Preferences and picked an option to throw away spam?  I think letting everything thru is still the default setting.

My email address is very old (ie, it is probably on many spammer's lists) and I only get a few spam per day thru msu.edu.

-John
LIR