John Resotko wrote:
> You'll probably want to warn your users about this as yet another attempt, and not a very good one, to trick people out of their MSU Net ID and password.  This one is coming from a Gmail account, and not very well disguised at that.

John, et al,

I'm not sure about your guys, but we find that the headers for the
message help us the most when dealing with how to tackle the problem.
We've already found about 3 different IP addresses and put them in a 24
hour trap.  Here's a link to a Help Desk / Techbase article that you can
pass onto users instructing them how to find headers in several
different email clients.

http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=974

Just thought you all might like to know.  On a related note, if any of
you wind up sending this or any other phishing attempt info to
postmaster@ or abuse@ please, Please, PLEASE be sure to include full
headers!  :-)

Thanks!
./brm