The attachment contains information which allows any employee of MSU to register with Wainhouse Reseach and view professional subscription reports related to video conferencing, desktop sharing and classroom capture.  The cost for the first year was picked up by David Gift’s office and is being administered by Roger Thomas.

Go State….

From: Roger Thomas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:13 PM
To: 'Laurence Bates'
Subject: RE: Summary of HD Video Conferencing quote from AVI Systems

Laurence,

…..

On another matter, I am attaching instructions for accessing the Wainhouse information we subscribed to. I haven’t had time to look at that either so you can be the one to check it out first if you wish to.

See you tomorrow

Roger

Roger K. Thomas CTS

Chief Engineer, ATS Media Services

Michigan State University

Academic Technology Services*

Rm. 124I IMC Building

East Lansing, MI. 48826-0710

Ph. 517.353.4987

Fax:517.432.1190

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

*The Instructional Media Center and Academic Computing and Network Services recently merged. The new name for this combined department is Academic Technology Services.

Laurence A. Bates

College of Education

Michigan State University

217E Erickson Hall