Re: [MSUNAG] CAT5 cable labeling in rack I use Rite and Wrap Labels:
http://cableorganizer.com/wire-marker/rite-and-wrap.html#B

But there are a bunch of different types depending on what you need.
http://cableorganizer.com/label-printer/wire-markers.htm?engine=google&&s_kwcid=cable%20labels|523798695&gclid=CJvrjcbblJQCFQo2GgodmjD7tA

I prefer to use my pTouch whenever I can, but sometimes I just don’t have the right kind of label.
http://www.brothermall.com/ptouch/

:)
Missy