From: "Harper, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 6/3/08 4:55 PM
Subject: [MSUNAG] AIS/ATS

Any plans to rename AIS in the same way ATS got renamed?

Only reason I bring this up is I've found myself recently on numerous occasions reading AIS as ATS and so just now the service bulletin that went out about AIS phone's being out, I initially read it as ATS' phones being out, just because of how similar the acronyms are.

Anyone else dealing with this?

</rant>

..ch

Christopher M. Harper
MANAGER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
University Relations / Michigan State University
401 Olds Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824-1047
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / Direct: 517.355.9980
Web: http://ur.msu.edu<http://ur.msu.edu/> / Cell: 517.290.5496