The Main Library would be in on this.  Sounds great

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ehren Benson
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] MSU Exchange Users Group

Hey Nag,

Being the most used messaging system on campus I thought it would be useful to have an exchange users group with meetings from time to time to either talk about specific issues or just chat about exchange issues, resolutions, features and strategies.  I think it could be useful to everyone and have been thinking about attempting to get something like this started.  Anyone who is interested shoot a reply back to this and I will start making a list and see where we go from there.  I will make a post on forums about this as soon as they start working (see previous message about shibboleth errors).

Thanks!

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

Department of Physics and Astronomy