I just deployed exchange 2007 and it is in production now, about half of our users have been migrated to it already.

To answer your questions

1)      Yes mailbox quotas are set at 2GB with a couple exceptions for a handful that have mailboxes slightly bigger.

2)      We are using the Ninja Blade appliance and it is working great

3)      We have limited attachment sizes to 50MB because we don’t want people sending movies and other huge things however many presentation and etc can quickly exceed 10MB.

4)      We allow connections from outlook and any client that supports IMAP (yes even Pine) using SSL and TLS for SMTP

If you have any other questions or just wanna chit chat about exchange shoot me a call anytime!

My exchange system is running on server 2008 and overall its fabulous, there are a couple little things you have to get past that can cause troubles but once you do that its great, I am very happy with it.

I am using Data Protection Manager 2007 to backup the exchange system as well…great program!

What kind of storage did you use for your setup?  Lets chat.

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

517-884-5469