From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Matt Stehouwer
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Access 2007 problem

We have a computer running Microsoft Access 2007 that is attaching to
MSU Data warehouse. We are having a problem when you go into the design
view Access stop responding for 10 to 30 seconds. It's running on a
Vista computer and we have tried it on a XP we have the same problem.
It's connecting over ODBC.

Matt Stehouwer
Technology Manager
College of Natural Science Deans Office
Michigan State University
115 Natural Science Blg.
East Lansing, MI 48824
517 355-9003 | Email: [log in to unmask]