All,

                As the final testing phase of our new Exchange 2007 environment is ramping down and I’m deciding the final settings for the production environment, I have a couple questions that I was hoping to get some feedback on from other Exchange admins around campus:

1)      Are you setting mailbox quotas, and if so, how large are you setting them?

2)      What are you using for antispam/antivirus?

3)      What are you limiting attachment sizes to?  I’m sure my send limit will end up at 10MB because MSU’s limit is 10MB for receiving, but I’m certain that the receive limit will be greater than that since 10MB is not really all that large anymore.

4)      Does anyone allow users to connect from other clients aside from Outlook via IMAP or POP?

I think that about does it for now.  Since this is a brand new installation, not an upgrade, any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jon

Jon Galbreath

MCSA/MCSE/Security+