Which humans are you referring to?

(I'm assuming you mean the people who click to follow a random link
in my rant...)

Where is the outrage about the crappy OS? We are now in a world where
people infect their computers by clicking on a link, and we blame the
victims?  I could see the Internet developing in the late '80s and if
you would have told me it would turn out similarly to the current
Windows situation I would have laughed at you. What set of
intelligent people would let things get to this state!
-John