From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jon Galbreath
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Mail Forwarding

You understood perfectly.  And it sounds like we were on the same page
as
far as the outcome.  Perhaps I'll leave it up to the end user whether or
not
to designate the @isp.msu.edu address on business cards or
correspondence,
since that would eliminate the potential forwarding delays, despite them
being rare.

Thanks for the info!

Jon Galbreath
MCSA/MCSE/Security+