True, which is why I often have the user use rules, rather than a simple
forward. You could, for example, have the mail.msu.edu system tag the
subject line when it detects SPAM, and then have a rule that states that
all messages are forwarded. This will create a longer queue as the
mail.msu.edu system does more processing, but the offset is that it has
more information.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |