From: Laurence Bates [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Possible problem with the forum.msu.edu site

When I cut and paste from the forum.msu.edu site in order to create a
reminder email, I can read the email but when I move it to my calendar
the text from the forum.msu.edu site shows as black on a black
background.  I can read it by changing the text to white or something
but that adds even more time to the process.  Any ideas?