However, that breaks the conversation rather than facilitate it. What I
was hoping is that the forum technology would be able to have both push
and pull technology that would be flexible. If this is not the case,
then we will have this problem again.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |