From: MSU Network Administrators Group on behalf of Ron Rivard
Sent: Mon 5/12/2008 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Dell Computing Seminar

Dell will be in Detroit at Cobo Hall on Thursday, June 5th to discuss the "Future of Computing".  Topics include Mobile computing, Virtualization and Green computing.  You can register for individual seminars that are of interest to you by going to the link below.

Web Site:  http://fct.dell-events.com/na/usa/detroit/ <http://fct.dell-events.com/na/usa/detroit/>

Ron Rivard

Manager, MSU Computer Store

110 Computer Center