From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Valenti
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] XP SP3 slipstream

ComputerWorld says the slipstream version is available to MSDN / Technet:

May 5, 2008 (Computerworld)  Microsoft Corp. late Friday afternoon announced that it had posted what it called "slipstream builds" of Windows XP Service Pack 3 for download by subscribers of its IT professional and developer services.   ....

Is there someone on campus that can re-distribute this version?   It would be for use under the volume site licenses purchased thru the Computer Store.

I know I can slipstream my own copy (whenever the SP3 files are available again), but this would save an hour or two.
thanks
-John