From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Troy Murray
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Dell found guilty of fraud and false advertising

I'll reiterate something mentioned earlier about Dell, I do find their
business/enterprise service to be much better then the consumer line.
This is one reason I tend to buy Latitude and OptiPlex systems rather
then the consumer alternatives.

My experience with AppleCare support has been excellent, they have in
almost every case exceed my expectations.

Although not a tech company per-se, I've found AT&T customer support
to be the absolute worst!

-t