From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Hoekzema, Andrew
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Dell found guilty of fraud and false advertising

I had a laptop with a monitor problem, I sent the laptop back to Dell, a
month at a time each time that I sent it in. The problem was never
resolved, I found a work around but that's what we as techs do. I as a
personal user do not believe in buying from Dell because personal
service is definitely second class compared to corporate service which I
think is excellent.

Andrew Hoekzema
Information Technician
College of Arts and Letters