Hi, all--
We're running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003, with BlackBerry Enterprise
Server's free (up to 15 clients) version 4.1.4.15 (we only have one
BlackBerry unit to support).  For about the past 3-4 weeks, we have
experienced slowdowns in mail delivery and in client response time
whenever our single BlackBerry user synchronizes.  Today, the server was
completely disabled.  We think it might be related to the SMTP
connector, as while the problem persisted, we couldn't even drill down
to it in Exchange System Manager.  Turning off all the BlackBerry
services and rebooting the server solved the problem.

Has anyone else had issues with BlackBerry Enterprise Server
(particularly the free version) and Exchange Server 2003, especially
with the SMTP connector?

Thanks!
--Bill.

--