From: Laurence Bates [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:48 AM
To: 'Laurence Bates'
Subject: test email

From: Laurence Bates [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:29 AM
To: 'Laurence Bates'
Subject: Next IT Exchange Meeting

 <http://forums.msu.edu/member.php?u=28> [log in to unmask]

Super Moderator

DefaultNext IT Exchange Meeting

  _____

The next IT Exchange meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 11, 2008, at
3:30 pm in the Erickson Kiva. We will meet in August on Tuesday the 5th at
8:30 am in the Erickson Kiva. The agenda items for these meetings will be
posted soon.

Laurence A. Bates

College of Education

Michigan State University