Hi,

I have a professor who is looking for point cloud software such as
Polyworks (http://www.innovmetric.com/Surveying/english/home.html) for a
research project. As this would be very limited in use, the price point
on this software makes it out of budget. Does anyone use this software
in their unit? If so, would it be possible for this professor to render
a couple of structures with it this summer?

Thank you very much!

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |