>>> On 4/24/2008 at 10:57 AM, Cheryl Akers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> We've been really happy with the work they've done on our HP printers.
>
> At 10:16 AM 4/24/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>>I haven't used them yet, but I understand that this group does:
>>
>>http://computerrepair.msu.edu/

I can second the endorsement.

This very question has come up a number of times since I've been a subsriber to the NAG  list.  It occurred to me yesterday at the IT Conference, actually, that it would be really, really helpful, especially to those of us out in the 'periphery,' to have a list online of all the (fee-based or otherwise) services offered by ATS and AIS.  For example, I'm vaguely aware that various consulting services are available, but I'm not sure what they all are or who to contact for more info.

Does anybody else think this is a good idea?
--

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist