My personal opinion on the matter is if the site doesn't use SSL for
something like this, I'm not going to use it if I have any choice.
Considering that any of the sites here on campus can get a free SSL
certificate (http://certs.ipsca.com) I don't think there's much of a
reason they don't have one.

-t

--