   I have a Dell in a lecturn, which can be displayed on an overhead
projector.

   My problem is folks often don't know how to use it, and wind
up twiddling with things, messing the config of the machine up
such that others can't use it to project onto the screen.

   Now, part of the problem may well be hardware.  It's an older
Dell with an early ATI dual-head video card and I'm fairly sure
that it looses its little mind from time to time, and shuts the
2nd head off, making for a merry time getting it back again.

   So,  in the  case of a machine thats physically out there,
what things do you do to make it "just work" for people?

Thanks!

--STeve Andre'
Political Science