Do you allow your users to attach their personal devices to the MSU PCs
that they use (and you support)?
If yes, do you have any protection in place?  What works and what
doesn't?
If no, do you have a departmental policy or just rely on
good-citizenship?  Do you disable the USB ports on the front of PCs?

We've been wrestling with this issue over here.  We do not have a policy
in place; we do allow staff to attach their own USB keys, etc. but we
ask our student staff to not use their devices.  Today's CNN article
emphasizes more dangers with allowing users to do this, so I am
wondering how different departments are handling it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/ptech/03/13/factory.installed.virus.ap/inde
x.html
<http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/14/lawrence.burning.homes.c
nn>