If you are responsible for laptop computers in your unit or department, you owe it to yourself to come and check out this technology.  Please come see the demo and talk to the vendor representatives that will be here on Thursday.

NOTE: There has been a room change (for those of you who read my earlier announcement):

Wave Systems Demo

Thursday, March 13, 2008

1:00pm in Room 250, Nisbet Building (Corner of S. Harrison and E. Crescent)

If you are coming, please send me a quick reply to this email or give me a call, so I can have an ideal of how many are coming.

Here are some links of interest, for more information:

http://www.wave.com/products/eras

http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/laptops/momentus/momentus_5400_fde.2/

Scott Smith

HR Systems Development and Support