From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Surato, Michael S.
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Dumb question from the Outside World (K-12)

For 1 try: file:///z:/Intranet/school.html.

I am not as familiar with 2, but have you checked the BIOS for a
setting?

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |