From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Ray Hernandez
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] EMAILFUTURE

As a Groupwise(GW) user, I think it is just OK. Groupwise doesn't seem
to support caldav. This is annoying to me because the biggest thing I
use GW for is email and calendaring. It locks me into using the GW
client.

While the GW web client is, to me, preferable to using the desktop
client. I find it lacking in customization. If we are serious about
adhering to open standards, as I think we should, I don't see that GW
offers us much more than Outlook/Exchange.

I don't think GW is a bad piece of software, but it could be better.
--Ray