From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Ray Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Plotter question

My dept. is looking to replace their now discontinued HP Designjet
800 color plotter. I don't know enough about plotters to know this,
but I am looking for a suggested replacement model.

Anyone who knows about plotters have a suggestion? Or does anyone
know of a good resource that I could look at?
--Ray