From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Ray Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Plotter question

My dept. is looking to replace their now discontinued HP Designjet 800
color plotter. I don't know enough about plotters to know this, but I am
looking for a suggested replacement model.

Anyone who knows about plotters have a suggestion? Or does anyone know
of a good resource that I could look at?
--Ray