From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Any quick way to copy a CD?

I have a user who has about 10 CD Roms worth of data that need to be
copied.  Is there any freeware utility available that would do this
efficiently?  In other words, insert source, insert target, done.
Windows includes the CD Writing Wizard, but there doesn't seem to be a
way within the OS to streamline the process.  Maybe such a utility was
left out intentionally due to copyright concerns; However, it seems
rather silly that we have diskCopy for floppy disks, but nothing similar
for CDs.

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915  120 Bessey
Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu