For those of you who either left the IT Exchange early (like me) or who
did not attend, there are two new listserv groups to discuss (1) changes
and options to MSU email, and (2) the idea of a central-only (or central
with child domains) Active Directory forest for MSU.

-----------------
If you are interested in the MSU email discussion, you may subscribe as
follows:

          Send an email to:  [log in to unmask]
          The body of the message should only contain:  SUBSCRIBE
ADFUTURE

          You will receive a command confirmation email.  After you
click on the URL, you will receive a subscription confirmation email.
email.

I understand that this was announced near the end of the IT Exchange,
and that instructions were distributed.  I suspect that many of us will
have a vested interest in staying informed on the direction of these
discussions.

 ~ Esther

Esther V. V. Reed
IT Systems Administrator