It looks like there is a possibility that LiveUpdate didn’t completely install the update.  Some people have reported that problem.  They have had to search for the update file and run the exe manually.

More information is here.

https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board/message?board.id=109&thread.id=3921&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

I don’t know if you’ve tried searching for the exe file manually and running that yet.  But it looks like this issue was fixed in 2.0.1.

Let me know if this works or not.

-dak