From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Cheryl A Akers
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 6:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Win 2000 HD as second disk for XP system

Hi all,
I have a windows 2000 hard disk which won't boot.  I can see the files, so
it's not completely trashed.

I would like to install this disk as a second disk on a Win XP computer to
recover the data files (that weren't backed up - ARRRRGGGGHHHH)

My question is, will the XP system read the files from the 2000 disk.