From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Stephen D Scouten
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Dumb question from the Outside World (K-12)

Hey, this is Stephen Scouten formerly of H&FS Systems Office.

I have two questions for the group.

1. What is the format for referencing a drive mapped HTML file in internet
explorer?  I am editing a group policy and it will not accept
z:\Intranet\school.html
When I was at H&FS I seem to vaguely remember using a "|" symbol to declare
a mapped drive.  Can anyone illuminate me on this?

2. I am looking for a nVidia GoForce2 driver for a Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop

that works with XP.  The driver from Dell & Microsoft only uses the full
screen when set to 1420x1024 or something like that.  When your reduce the
screen resolution to 800x600, the screen shrinks to a 1/3 the size of the
whole screen.  I got these donated to me and I want to deploy them with some

of our handicapped/wheel chair bound students...

Thanks,

Stephen Scouten, Tech. Guy
Columbia School District