John Evans wrote:
> Ray,
>
>  > I want to use something different to add/remove appointments on my
> calendar.
>
> Why am I hearing about this for the first time through MSUNAG?

John,

Good morning.  I don't think Ray was requesting you modify the existing
GW installation.  This discussion originally started on the FUTUREs
lists.  I'm not sure how or why it drifted to MSUNAG.  The discussion
was about what users would like in the next email/calendaring/etc
system.  I didn't read it as him bashing the system you set up.  He was
pointing out a feature he'd like to have in the future.  Emotion is
difficult to convey in email, so his comment may have seemed like an
attack if taken out of the context of the future of email/AD/GW.  Maybe
you two can continue this discussion off list, or possibly in r/l.

--
John Callaghan