It fails, because Adobe Distiller, which handles the conversion, tries
to "print" the document to the Acrobat Printer driver, which is not
installed. It was one of the first thing we tried.

/John R.

>>> "Vasquez, Timo" <[log in to unmask]> 2/4/2008 1:36 PM >>>
I have not seen that happen on the two installs I have done with Vista
Ultimate and Adobe 7.0 pro.   However I am hoping you can find the
adobe
icon under the programs menu and right click on it and select run as
administrator.

Leave that minimized then have him open word and try to make a pdf.  I
am curious as to the outcome of that test.

Please.

Timo

Timo Vasquez- D.S.S. Team Member

      Michigan State University