Brian,
The CStores site license can be stand-alone or network based, it just
depends on how you activate your licenses. You also must install AutoCAD
as a network license type of install, but that is explained in the
adsk_nlg.pdf file in the Docs folder of the AutoCAD DVD. We have been
using the network based licenses of AutoCAD for years in our public
computer labs. What I do is install the "AutoCAD Network License
Activation Utility" onto my license server and follow the activation
process. For some reason though Autodesk does not allow our site license
serial number to be activated online for network based licenses, so at
the end when the process fails, it gives instructions on how to manually
process the request via email.

For AutoCAD 2008, the "AutoCAD Network License Activation Utility" is in
this location on the AutoCAD DVD: \x86\support\NSA\setup.exe. If you
dont already have a FLEXlm or flexNET server running, you will need to
install one from the AutoCAD DVD: x86\support\nlm\setup.exe.

Also, the flexNET license file generated by Autodesk will never expire
for that version of AutoCAD, but you still must renew your licenses with
the CStore every year, or you will be in violation of the site license
agreement.

--
  Steven Foley  <[log in to unmask]>
  Systems Administrator  <[log in to unmask]>