From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Resotko
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] A request for your opinion, and your assistance

To all current subscribers to the MSU Network Administrator's Group
mailing list:

First, my thanks to everyone who attended the MSUNAG meeting in
January.  During that meeting, a question arose that we need more
feedback to answer.  With the creation of the MSU IT Exchanges each
month, and the MSU IT Conference each semester, how important is it to
you to have regular MSUNAG meetings? If MSUNAG should continue having
regular meetings, how often would you like to see them on the calendar?
Would scheduling the MSUNAG meeting the week after an MSU IT Exchange be
a good opportunity to meet and discuss items raised at the previous
Exchange?  Everyone's time is at a premium, so it is important that
MSUNAG remains useful to its members, and provide enough opportunity for
meaningful discussions to take place. Post your answers to the list,
please, so everyone can benefit from the discussion....

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836