On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 04:20:43PM -0500, Troy Murray wrote:

> We seem to be having some random connectivity problems over here in
> Conrad Hall, anyone else having problems?  I'm not seeing anything on
> http://contact.cl.msu.edu/status/status_summary.php about any current
>  problems.

I'm not aware of any particular problems, either yesterday or today,
and I am not picking up any alerts for Conrad Hall, either.  If you
would like further assistance troubleshooting your problems, you
should contact the ACNS Help Desk (call 432-6200 or e-mail "[log in to unmask]"),
and they can file a problem report for further investigation.

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Manager		 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Computing and Network Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980