For all the GroupWise admins on the list, have any of you implemented any type of workflow solution within GroupWise?  For example, I'd like a user to be able to send an absence request form to her supervisor who clicks a button to approve it and then it goes on to the person responsible for entering the hours into the HR system.

I've been playing around with designing a view to be used as a routing slip and, well, it's ugly.  When I used to work with Lotus Notes, this sort of application was quite easy to work up with a minimal amount of programming.  For GroupWise, perhaps I should be looking at a third-party vendor?

Any comments welcome.
--

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist