Hi,

We have a situation that I am hoping someone has some experience with.
We would like to conduct online surveys (ala SurveyMonkey), but would
like to host the software and dataset here in house. Preferably we would
like to restrict access to survey results with passwords obtained from
our AD setup. Does anyone use this type of software, and if so, can you
please share your experiances?

Thank you very much!

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |