In the Controllers Office we run GroupWise 7 on SLES 10, the server has never required a reboot other than preventive maintenance. On the other hand I help manage an Exchange Server that faithfully requires security updates and reboots at least monthly after the hack has been exposed to the world. GroupWise is way more efficient utilizing server resources and disk space also. I admit there is more of a learning curve if you were to go that way but it's worth it and all administration can be done remotely or web. We had Weisberg Consulting come in and transfer us to the new system which went very smooth. I love my GroupWise and wouldn't consider anything else.