From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Resotko
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Power Question: Australia

I thought I'd ask here before doing an extensive Google search.  Is
Australia on 110V AC power like the US, or do they use the UK or EU type
power in homes?  I have a faculty member travelling to Australia who
asked the question.  The European power adapter kit I have doesn't
contain a special power adapter plug for Australia, so I was wondering
if anyone on the list knew what they use.  Thanks.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836