Vasquez, Timo writes:

> No disrespect intended but IRC is where bots thrive, why would you trust
> a business process or any sensitive communications in the same
> environment?  Let alone use a work issued pc to operate in the world?

Timo,

No disrespect taken.  There are exactly zero bots on our IRC server.  Unless
you count Channel Services, but those are not really the same kind of bots
you are talking about.  Zero bots.  We actively manage the server, if
something such as a spambot were to get onto the IRC network, action would
be taken.  Believe me.  If someone idles for more than a day on the network,
people notice, and get worried.  Remedies abound.

Selah,
./brm